Thursday, January 27, 2011

Still Plugging...how long till you see something?


OK....been with it now for four days. I did a "live chat" with a fellow named Thomas a minute ago and he said I was doing all the right things. I'm supposed to see a difference in eight weeks...yeah, just enough time to have to rebuy the bottles, right? That's what I thought. Anyhow, Here is my routine:

AM
1. exfoliating cleanser
2. discoloration
3. eye restoration
4. intensive wrinkle treatment
5. age repair lotion

PM
1. exfoliating cleanser
2. discoloration
3. eye restoration
4. intensive wrinkle treatment
5. wrinkle smoothing cream

Twice a week I do the microdermabrasion and peel.

So, how goes it? Well....my face feels so much softer! I will say that. Also, I have little closed hair bumps on my chin that have whittled away...not the hair that I pluck now and then but the bumps..lol.
Discoloration....can't tell a difference. This will be the big letdown if I don't see a difference because this is the major reason why I started on the stuff. I do think I may have a wrinkle above my lip that I never noticed before so I have been doing the intensive wrinkle treatment there and also around my eyes, smile line real well to protect myself in the future.
So this is my update. My face feels great but then I will update you to tell you about any changes I see/don't see again in about a week.
Shelly

2 comments:

  1. Hey darlin. I've been at this skin game for YEARS now!! The discoloration will take the longest to tackle. I use a great product line for discoloration by a company called Keihl's. Totally awesome! But it just takes time. I hate that. I want it NOW!! Keep it up! It's worth it!! Love you!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me the product link. I will give this sucker two months and switch over if no results!

    ReplyDelete