Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S


VALENTINE'S HAIR! This looked so gosh-darned cute in person but when I whipped out my cell phone and loaded it, I can tell it was done at 6:30 in the morning! Honestly, the camera made the part look bad...haha. Well, I at least tried to send my baby to school feeling special in her Tu-Tu and ribbons/hearts....At least I'm not the kind of mom to send them off just crawling out of bed in pj bottoms and pull on Ugg boots...haha.
HAPPY VALENTINES! Hope you all got something cause I DID NOT!
Shelly

3 comments:

  1. Cute hair. Too bad Judd wont let me do anything fun with his hair.
    What ya say'en? I took the kids to school in pj bottoms and Ugg boots. Do you have a problem with that?!?!? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....And then I wore them all day long.
    I've gotten SO lazy.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I secretly love my UGG boots too....haha.
    Darn it Judd! Maybe I should start designing "studly" ball caps!

    ReplyDelete